Our client is a Chinese producer for cars.
We are looking for reinforcement for our client at a location in China, at the earliest possible time.
Test Chief Engineer (m/f) DCT
The role will be responsible for dual clutch transmission test validation and testing ability improvement in order to allow transmission to meet the technical specification:
Specific responsibilities at least include：
- Lead the team of test engineers in development of dual clutch transmission to meet functionality and performance requirement, in accordance with overall program timing.
- Lead the development and implementation of proper tests and validation plans per project requirement, and track schedules.
- Responsible for system and subsystem test process and results supervisor.
- Build up and improve test team ability according to project requirement.
- Work with design engineers to develop or renew test specification and equipment.
- Additionally the role will be responsible as an expert for mentoring and training of fresh test engineers located in China.
- Above 10 years of relative automotive or component test or development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required, Masters degree preferred
- Above 8 years of experience in power train or automatic transmission test validation.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge in mechanical, hydraulic and electric control.
- Excellent time management skills.
- International experience preferred.
- Good office software.
- Fluent English is must; German language skill would be your plus
Have we peaked your intrest?
With any further inquiries about this position please contact us: